Industry Expertise – Construction
The attorneys at Brooks Law, LLP have experience representing all parties to a construction project, from the contracting phase to disputes that arise due to non-payment or faulty construction. We understand the importance of quality materials and workmanship, timely completion of projects and payment for work completed. Our attorneys have represented owners, general contractors, sub-contractors, materials providers and buyers in a number of matters including:
- Represented sub-contractor in dispute with owner/general contractor in matter related to non-payment for work performed and disputes regarding quality of work provided by sub-contractor associated with sewer system.
- Represented general contractor in employment dispute with former employee terminated for drug usage on the job.
- Represented homebuilder in negotiation and drafting subcontractor agreements.
- Represent homebuilder in dispute with subcontractor concerning faulty construction.
- Represent developer concerning all facets of development including HOA document and covenant drafting and contracts with contractors to development.
- Represented general and contractor in suit by homebuyer alleging violations of Residential Construction Liability Act (RCLA).