Industry Expertise – Trucking & Transportation
The Brooks Law, LLP team has experience handling all types of matters arising out of the trucking and transportation industries. From lease agreements to regulatory compliance and employment matters, the attorneys at Brooks Law, LLP have advised clients in the transportation and trucking sector on an array of projects, including:
- Represent regional oilfield trucking company in defense against allegations stemming from DOT audit, including cure and investigation of alleged violations.
- Represented large trucking company in contract dispute with another trucking company over work performed and money owed.
- Represented family owned oilfield service company in complete restructure of business to ensure maximum tax benefits and liability protections.
- Represented large oilfield trucking company in acquisition of large existing oilfield trucking and service company.
- Represented oilfield trucking company throughout the formation, operation and subsequent winding down of business affairs.
- Represented oilfield trucking company in suit alleging personal injuries arising out of trucking accident.
- Represented auto dealer in entity formation and structure for loner car program.
- Represented auto dealer in defending EEOC and unemployment claims by former employee.
- Represented buy here/pay here auto dealer in lifting stay and seizing collateral in association with bankruptcy filing by consumer.