Practice Areas – Litigation
At Brooks Law, LLP we combine our business acumen with the broad legal knowledge of our team to effectively represent our clients in a wide range of business disputes in state and federal courts, arbitration proceedings, administrative proceedings and hearings, investigations and pre-litigation negotiations.
We understand that each case and each client are different and craft a strategy that meets the needs of the situation. Our litigation experience ranges from pre-litigation resolution of potential disputes through creative negotiations to trying cases to verdict from a jury and appeal. In every instance, we are cognizant of our client’s budgets and strive to get the results and value our clients desire.
Our litigation practice includes:
- General Business Litigation, including breach of contract, fraud, conversion, and tortious interference claims
- Fiduciary Duty Litigation, including trustee, executor, shareholder, officer and director disputes
- Trade Secret Litigation, including theft and misappropriation claims and claims for injunctive relief
- Oil, Gas and Energy Litigation, including royalty disputes, water rights disputes, lease disputes, trespass claims, title disputes, and service contract disputes
- Employment Litigation, including disputes involving restrictive covenants, non-compete and non-solicitation provisions, discrimination claims, retaliation claims, wrongful discharge claims, harassment claims, and wage and hour claims